389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 Testing repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
* enhancement in slapi API slapi_back_transaction_begin.
* bug fixes in DNA plug-in, logconv utility, and fixup memberof task.
* server hung and crash bugs are fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source>
information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 18.104.22.168
* Ticket 47329 - Improve slapi_back_transaction_begin() return code
when transactions are not available
* Ticket 47379 - DNA plugin failed to fetch replication agreement
* Ticket 47550 - logconv: failed logins: Use of uninitialized value in
numeric comparison at logconv.pl line 949
* Ticket 47559 - hung server - related to sasl and initialize
* Ticket 47560 - fixup memberof task does not work: task entry not added
* Ticket 47577 - crash when removing entries from cache
* Ticket 47581 - Winsync plugin segfault during incremental backoff
* Coverity Fixes
Retrieved from "http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22.214.171.124"