389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 and 20 repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
* server should restart cleanly after reboot - tmpfiles.d issues with
/run have been resolved
* new feature - Fine_Grained_ID_List_Size
- can set per-index, per-type, and per-value idlistscanlimit
* several bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Source>
information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
* Ticket #47534 - RUV tombstone search with scope "one" doesn`t work
* Ticket 47510 - 389-ds-base does not compile against MozLDAP libraries
* Ticket #47523 - Set up replication/agreement before initializing the
sub suffix, the sub suffix is not found by ldapsearch
* Ticket 47528 - 389-ds-base built with mozldap can crash from invalid
* Ticket #47504 idlistscanlimit per index/type/value
* Ticket 47513 - tmpfiles.d references /var/lock when they should
* Ticket #47492 - PassSync removes User must change password flag on
the Windows side
* Ticket 47509 - CLEANALLRUV doesnt run across all replicas
* Ticket #47516 replication stops with excessive clock skew
* 6829200 Coverity fix - 11952 - for Ticket 47512
* Ticket 47512 - backend txn plugin fixup tasks should be done in a txn
Retrieved from "http://port389.org/wiki/Releases/126.96.36.199"