Jeff Gamsby wrote:
Can someone please tell me if I have this right?
1) Create certs for FDS server.
2) export servercerts on FDS.
3) install Active Directory and certificate services ( Enterprise Root
4) Setup Active Directory for SSL ( tested with ldp.exe )
5) Export AD cert, import into FDS
6) Install PassSync, import servercerts from FDS
7) Test ldapsearch over SSL to AD.
I have just upgraded to Windows server 2003 R2 and I can't get SSL
from FDS to AD working again.
I get this error.
../shared/bin/ldapsearch -Z -P . -h ad-server -p 636 -D
"cn=administrator,cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xxx" -w - -s sub -b
"cn=users,dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xxx" "cn=*" -v
not using cert8.db and key3.db as your key/cert db
names, the argument to -P should be the full path and filename of the
key/cert database e.g. -P /opt/fedora-ds/alias/slapd-instance-cert8.db.
ldap_simple_bind: Can't contact LDAP server
SSL error -8179 (Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.)
Thanks in advance.
Fedora-directory-users mailing list