I have a problem with two FDS (1.1.3) both installed in CentOS 5.2
from FedoraCore6 repository.
I'm trying to configure that two servers in multimaster architecture
and SSL enable in console and directory.
- in a clean installation of centos, I install this packages:
rpm -qa | grep fedora
- after installation of packages I run "setup-ds-admin.pl" command in
server FDS1 and work fine.
- finish this process, I run "fedora-idm-console" and configure
certificates to console and directory and all work fine.
- well, now I change to server FDS2 and run "setup-ds-admin.pl"
command, the only difference is that I setup this directory to connect
Configuration directory server? [no]: yes
Configuration directory server URL
Configuration directory server admin ID [uid=admin, ou=Administrators,
Configuration directory server admin password:
Configuration directory server admin domain [multiexportfoods.com
CA certificate filename: /tmp/root.txt
and, too work fine.. after finished the installation, I can connect to
both directories (FDS1 and FDS2) from console..
Now, I open Manage Certificates window of FDS2.. in first time, I
put/setup a password and after I can create the certficates to
after closed this window, I open "Configuration" tab and click in
"Encryption" sub-tab.. in this moment I get this error:
An error has occurred
Could not open file (null). File does not exist or filename is invalid.
I click in OK.. and in "Encryption" sub-tab:
* the "Use this cipher family: RSA" content/block is hidden
* all other options ("enable SSL fot this server" / "Cleitne
Authetication" / "Check hostname against") is disabled
- reinstall both servers
- configuring FDS2 fist that FDS1, and problem persist (both now in FDS1)
Obs.: If I install both servers independents, work fine.
From yesterday, I'm searching in the web, bugzilla and wiki.. but
don't found one solution or other similar problem.
Sincerely, I'm puzzled.. because basically this is a default
installation (two servers connected).. and appears that only me have
this problem !! :-(
thanks for any idea.
Victor Hugo dos Santos
Linux Counter #224399