On Monday 11 June 2007 13:08:44 jose manimala wrote:
Yes the idea is to have a preliminary meeting on wednesday and then
decide whether or not to move to #fedora-meetings. Lets first have a
meeting and see how things turn out. The time is a little late maybe
we can have that changed..... but that again is according to majority.
Almost everyone is fine with the current time....
Please don't do the top postings.
And 2100 is really a bit late for me too..
Fedora Ambassador, India