Am Donnerstag, den 18.11.2010, 23:00 +0100 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
Hi fellow Ambassadors,
the second IRC townhall with the FAmSCo election candidates will take
place on Friday, October 19th, at 1000UTC (500 US/Eastern.)
I'm awfully sorry but I cannot run the meeting. I miscalculated that
10000 UTC would be 900 local time (now!), but it is 1100 and at that
time I will already be on the train to Rheinfelden, where the Fedora
Activity day takes place.
Anybody who can take over for me? Send me your IRC nick and I will give
you operator rights in #fedora-townhall.
What you need to do:
1. Make sure all candidates are voiced (they should be already)
3. #meetingname 2nd Fedora Ambassadors Townhall meeting
4. Ask questions. Start with the ones from Susmit's mail and then
the ones that are asked in #fedora-townhall-public.
5. Number the questions and tell the candidates to also prefix
their answers with the proper number.
6. Watch for the time and announce the end of each question one
minute in advance.
7. End the meeting after an hour with #endmeeting
8. Send the meeting minutes to ambassadors list.
I'm incredibly sorry I cannot host the meeting. Sorry for the confusion.