The Docs team has started working on the F21 Release Notes, and could use
There's a lot to keep up with in Fedora, especially with the more
specialized packages. I'm hoping to get some SIGs involved in the process,
at least to point out interesting changes in the packages they use. I'm
not asking for anything elaborate, but if you just put together a new
package or have an update for one in F21 that you're excited about, we
would like to share that work with the world.
There's a few ways you can do this:
- /join #fedora-docs(a)irc.freenode.net
- mail docs(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
- leave a note somewhere in
- File a bug against fedora-release-notes
- mark an *existing* bug with the "fedora_requires_release_note" flag
I'd really like to make this as easy as possible for everyone to contribute
to, so if you have suggestions on the process, please share.