On 11/04/2009 04:12 PM, Karel Klic wrote:
I'll look into the duplication checker.
Does anyone already started to build a collection of stack traces?
Btw, there is already some tool for finding duplicates in BZ on GNOME
website, will try to find the URL for you...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jiri Moskovcak"<jmoskovc(a)redhat.com>
To: crash-catcher(a)lists.fedorahosted.org, "Nikola
Vlasenko"<dvlasenk(a)redhat.com>, kklic(a)redhat.com, "Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 12:14:01 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome /
Stockholm / Vienna
Just a reminder of important things we should take care of asap:
* switch to better config files:
- we don't write the configuration at all, so enabling/disabling plugins
doesn't survive the daemon restart
- the information if plugin is enabled should be in the plugin config file
- the behaviour should be similar to yum
* make kerneloopses to report itself automatically
- maybe just use the abrtd cron function and run the kerneloops reporter
once in a while?
* improve the dupe checker
* fix the python hook to make it quiet if it fails