On 10/25/2011 11:31 PM, Michal Toman wrote:
> + <child internal-child="selection">
> + <object class="GtkTreeSelection"
> + </child>
GTK2 vs. GTK3
- yes, yes, that's what I meant by "before I spend more time.."
Works for me, however I don't like the workflow:
1) I search the backtrace for sensitive data & delete whatever I want
2) click next
3) I am asked to search again, everything _including_ the backtrace.
I don't want to do this twice - especially entering my password into a
non-password textbox (not even once but anyway... using a passwordbox
and highlighting in the backtrace would look really cool :))
- this was supposed to be a "quick hack" to just start the discussion, I
can continue and extend it to the idea with the tabs (I hope everyone
remember that one)
- the password box as a searchbox doesn't make much sense to me - you
should see what are you looking for, and it's not always a password
you're looking for and what's the point if you enter it to the password
box and the it's highlighted in the text anyway??
The red color looks too "aggressive" to me, I'd better
use light blue or
light green (or maybe something provided by the current theme?). But
this is just a cosmetic thing.
- yes, I was thinking about some light orange, but the idea of the
current theme sounds good, need to investigate that one, as there is
more areas where our gui should follow the theme and it doesn't
Dňa 25.10.2011 22:02, Jiri Moskovcak wrote / napísal(a):
> this patch adds a search box to the "confirmation" page in the wizard.
> It allows user to search thru all the items in the problems_data. Should
> at least partially fix rhbz#748457. Run-tested, but it needs some
> polishing, so I'm posting this "early hack" to hear your feedback
> I spend more time on it.
> Waiting for feedback,