user's per package ignore list:
users should be able to click a button "Ignore crashes in this package"
and this change shouldn't influence other users
a) implement this into daemon? (the problem with daemon saving the
b) or just into abrt-applet? (probably just in the applet, as it's
display rpm names instead of hashes
abrt-cli: reduce the output verbosity:
- don't show messages from update_client() unless it's not run with -v
abrt-cli: don't use UUID when reporting
- would be better to just use a simple number
use packagekit instead of yum:
- it's more general
- it is able to download packages as yumdownloader
- it's easy to use from gui, as it asks for root password
gather information from user session?
- this is a tricky one, ideas?
- maybe the long talked daemon splitting could help
- if users can read their own crashes, then analyzer+reporter
part can be
cutted from the watcher part, run under user running the session
the session info
- how this will work with autoreport?
detect crashes in java:
- there where a discussion on abrt's mailing list with java maintainer,
so we need to resume it and make it happen
That's just a quick dump from the top of my head, so please
Show replies by date