First and foremost, I would like to point out that we have a modularity
calendar in fedocal. We will schedule meetings there and, likely,
send a note to devel@ for each meeting with an agenda, etc.
I would also like to formally invite the Fedora Base WG and Envs &
Stacks members to the new Modularity WG and hope to see them at the meeting.
I am proposing the following agenda for today, but am happy to take
edits here or during the meeting.
* intros, overview, context setting
* determine the number of voting members of the WG
* proposal to close nominations early as we likely have more than required
* discuss the best time for future, recurring meetings
* discuss "what to deliver" & planned delivery dates
* discuss approach for "doing work"
* assign people to update wiki with decisions
Modularity Objective Lead