Here's the meetbot minutes from the meeting we had today:
And here's the etherpad we started working on:
A short, quick summary of the high points:
- For Flock, we will prepare a *demo* (not a launch). (A proposed script for the demo is
in the etherpad.)
- For our demo, we will focus on delivering a great experience for 3-4 hand-picked teams
(right now, looking like design, translations, commops, and badges.) The widgets we work
on will be prioritized based on what best serves those teams needs.
- We have different categories of work items:
1) the base fedora-hubs platform
2) the widgets (both user and team/project hub widgets)
3) non-hub Fedora infrastructure that needs to be modified to support things we want to
do in hubs
- Pagure has a priorities feature that we will use. We'll use a flock tag to mark
issues as needing to be resolved for flock, and the priority feature to mark priority
within that set. Our issue set needs some triage / cleanup of extraneous tags etc (mizmo
- devyani7 is going to focus on the bookmarks bar, which is the core navigational element
in hubs and part of the platform.
- we're not sure what the other interns are going to work out yet, we'll need to
meet again and keep fleshing out this plan.
(I think things will be clearer once we get the tickets cleaned up.)