I'm happy to announce a new virtinst release, version 0.400.2. The
release can be downloaded from:
The direct download link is:
This release includes:
- New virt-clone option --original-xml, allows cloning a guest from
an xml file, rather than require an existing, defined guest.
- New virt-install option --import, allows creating a guest from an
existing disk image, bypassing any OS install phase.
- New virt-install option --host-device, for connecting a physical
host device to the guest.
- Allow specifying 'cache' value via virt-install's --disk options
- New virt-install option --nonetworks (John Levon)
- Lots of backend cleanups and documentation improvements.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!